Jamie's Phuket Blog

Some Videos at Phuket Aquarium

We do like Phuket Aquarium. I have totally lost count of how many times we have been. I love taking the kids there and watching their reactions to the fish. As a baby they are amazed, then they start to look more closely, then they start to learn names, then they get older and ask questions about the fish. As a diver, most of the species in the aquarium are familiar to me so I am very happy to pass on some knowledge... and you know you can't fool a kid.

After our last visit, my 3 year old boy was looking at one of the aquarium brochures I had picked up. There was a picture of a small orange and white fish. He asked me "what's this fish, daddy?". I relied "It's Nemo". He came right back with "No! It's an anemone fish!". Proud dad.

So here's a few little video clips of the aquarium. It's well worth a visit I reckon.

Bannerfish and Moorish Idols



Moray Eels



Leopard Shark in the big tank (you can walk through a little tunnel).



Big Groupers have their own tank, or they'd eat the sharks :)



Leopard shark and Blacktip shark in the big tank.



Eagle Ray in the big tank.






You have been reading : Some Videos at Phuket Aquarium

Looking For More? Search Jamie's Phuket Blog ...


Find Your Phuket Hotel ...