Burasari Resort (Patong Beach)
The Burasari is quite a fancy boutique resort with about 180 rooms of different styles and sizes. High season rates from 4,000 - 10,000 Baht/night. Low season you can stay for a little over 2,000 Baht! There are many different room types from Classic to Premier and Elite. Then you have the individually designed "Mood" rooms which are huge and have names such as Mocha Spice, Sweet Dream, Serene Sand and Blue Breeze. Patong is outside, but when you are in the resort with several pools, mini waterfalls and gardens, it's very peaceful.
The Burasari got a huge boost last year when Keith Floyd, the wine loving TV chef opened Floyds Brasserie in the resort. Looks great, and if I was feeling rich, I might just go one day!
Burasari Resort - Booking & Reviews
• Burasari Resort - Rates and Reservations at Agoda.com
• Burasari Resort - Reviews at Agoda.com
• Suggested Patong Beach Hotels
Burasari Resort - Photos
Phuket Hotels - More Info & Online Booking
• Jamie's Phuket Hotel Recommendations
• Top 10 Phuket Hotels 2015 - 2014 - 2013 - 2012
• Book Phuket Hotels at Agoda.com