Jamie's Phuket Blog

Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort

As a resident of Phuket, making hotel recommendations has some plus points - I know the island well, I can advise on the best beaches, know the locations of the hotels etc... At the same time, as I am not a tourist, I have not stayed in any hotels since I was a backpacker (and I can't really recommend these unless you're a backpacker!)

Le Meridien Beach Resort is one of those hotels that I can't say anything bad about. Over the years many customers I've had contact with have stayed there and I've never heard a bad word. The resort is located on it's own private beach in a place called "Relax Bay" or "Karon Noi" between Patong and Karon beaches, and no more than 10 minutes from either, so you have both seclusion and proximity to main tourist areas. I say seclusion, but Le Meridien does have more than 400 rooms, so you're bound to see a few other people, just you better hope they don't all decide to use the pool at the same time! The beach is great, and you can snorkel there too.

View of Le Meriden Beach Resort from the road between Patong and Karon beaches

Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort - Online Booking

Le Meridien Beach Resort Rates and Reservations at Agoda.com
Le Meridien Beach Resort Reviews

Le Meridien - Photos

Le Meridien Room Le Meridien Pool Le Meridien Beach Resort

Phuket Hotels - More Info & Online Booking

Jamie's Phuket Hotel Recommendations
Top 10 Phuket Hotels 2022
Online Booking for all Phuket Hotels






You have been reading : Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort

Looking For More? Search Jamie's Phuket Blog ...


Find Your Phuket Hotel ...